Prompt, Reliable Furnace Repairs
If you use a furnace as your home's main heat source, it's very important to keep that furnace in excellent condition at all times. During the coldest parts of the year, you rely on your furnace not just comfort, but also health and safety, so when any problems do occur with your furnace, you need to have prompt and professional furnace repairs in Clarksville performed as soon as possible.
At First Call Heating & Cooling, our heating contractors can always offer you the highest quality furnace repairs possible. All of our heating services professionals are extensively trained and experienced, so we can always guarantee that our repairs will be as thorough and accurate and possible. We'll work hard to help you keep your furnace in the excellent condition at all times.
If you need repairs for your furnace, you can always rely on our professionals for great workmanship.
Common Furnace Problems
Any problems that you encounter with your furnace can be frustrating and potentially unsafe. To help you determine what exactly is wrong with your furnace, here are a few of the most common problems you'll encounter:
- Pilot light ignition problems: If your pilot light frequently goes out, your furnace will only produce heat intermittently, or it may not be able to produce heat at all. Our experts will be able to determine what's causing this problem and solve it quickly.
- Dirty of clogged filter: You should clean or change your filters on a regular basis. If your filters are dirty or clogged, it'll be harder for your furnace to distribute heat throughout your home, so your energy efficiency will rapidly decline.
- Air flow problems: Whether air flow problems stem from belts, bearings, or fan motors, they'll often result in your furnace overheating or in poor heating control.
- Thermostat malfunctions: If your thermostat doesn't function properly, then you won't be able to control your furnace. Our professionals can repair or replace the thermostat in order to ensure that you have great control over the system.
- Lack of maintenance: Furnaces are constantly under tremendous amounts of stress and pressure, so they require a great deal of maintenance. We recommend you have your furnace tuned up at least once each year, and you should also have any problems repaired as soon as possible once they develop.
If you need furnace repairs in Clarksville, TN or nearby, please call the heating contractors at First Call Heating & Cooling at 931-683-2255 or complete our online request form.
- How to Keep Your Air Conditioner Efficient - No matter what type of AC unit you have in your home, you can take steps to make sure it’s running at peak conditions. You may need some professional air conditioning maintenance or repair services, which the professional air conditioning contractors at First Call Heating & Cooling can provide, but here are some ways to make sure you have an efficient air conditioner … Read More
- Benefits of Whole-House Air Cleaners - Today's homes are built to be as energy efficient as possible, so they're very tightly sealed at every crack. This prevents air from entering or exiting your home, which helps you keep you heating and air conditioning costs as low as possible. However, this also means that air doesn't naturally filter in and out the home, and that can allow pollutants and contaminants to get trapped in your home. Over that time, that can decrease your home's indoor air quality and make your home less healthy … Read More