Better Indoor Comfort & Energy Efficiency with Humidifiers
Humidifiers add moisture to your home's indoor air, which can provide your home with several benefits. Whole house humidifiers in Clarksville, TN and surrounding areas help prevent illnesses, and they can increase the comfort and energy efficiency of a home. Our whole-home humidifiers are installed directly within your home's HVAC system to help you keep dry air from causing problems with any part of your home.
While portable humidifiers can offer some convenience, they provide much less control than you'll be able to achieve with whole-home humidifiers. Because they're connected to your HVAC system directly, the air can infused with water vapor at its source, before its distributed through your home. You'll be able to use your thermostat to regular that moisture for complete control, and we can keep an even level of humidity in your home throughout every part of the year.
At First Call Heating & Cooling, our heating and air conditioning company's team of technicians are all licensed professionals with extensive training and experience. We'll be able to handle humidifier installations, maintenance services, and repairs. Call us today, and we'll be looking forward to working with you.
Benefits of Humidifiers in the Clarksville Area
Installing a humidifier in your home can provide you with a wide range of energy efficiency and indoor air quality benefits:
- Humidifiers can help you keep your home comfortable in many different ways. Dry air can lead to sore throats, cracked and itchy skin, and dry noses. It can also irritate asthma and allergy symptoms. Installing a humidifier will make all the air in your home more humid to help relieve these symptoms.
- Dry air can also damage parts of your property. Plaster, paint, wood floors, and furniture can all be damaged by dry atmosphered. Artwork, electronics, and musical instruments may also be seriously damaged. Humidifiers will be able to protect your property.
- Some viruses can survive more easily in low-humidity in environments, so making sure your home’s air is moist can reduce the likelihood of serious illnesses and infections.
- Humidifiers can help your home feel warmer and lower temperatures. The water vapor being heated will help your system heat more efficiently. This can save you up to 4% on your heating bill per degree you lower your thermostat during the winter.
Humidifier Repair and Replacements
If you encounter any problems with your home's humidifier, our professionals can provide high quality repairs. We'll be able to determine the source of any problems and completely repair them. With our experience and expertise, we'll be able to keep your humidifier in the best condition possible.
If you are looking for an air conditioning company that repairs and installs humidifiers in Clarksville, TN and surrounding areas, please call First Call Heating & Cooling at 931-683-2255 or complete our online request form.
- How to Keep Your Air Conditioner Efficient - No matter what type of AC unit you have in your home, you can take steps to make sure it’s running at peak conditions. You may need some professional air conditioning maintenance or repair services, which the professional air conditioning contractors at First Call Heating & Cooling can provide, but here are some ways to make sure you have an efficient air conditioner … Read More
- Benefits of Whole-House Air Cleaners - Today's homes are built to be as energy efficient as possible, so they're very tightly sealed at every crack. This prevents air from entering or exiting your home, which helps you keep you heating and air conditioning costs as low as possible. However, this also means that air doesn't naturally filter in and out the home, and that can allow pollutants and contaminants to get trapped in your home. Over that time, that can decrease your home's indoor air quality and make your home less healthy … Read More