Furnaces are almost constantly under a tremendous amount of stress, so in order to keep them running well, you need to ensure that they receive regular maintenance and prompt heating repairs. Furnace need a lot of attention in order to remain reliable and efficient, which is why our experts recommend that you have regular maintenance performed on the unit. If your furnace receives the the attention and care that it needs on a regular basis, it can easily last for 16-20 years.
Unfortunately, no matter how well-maintained your furnace is, it will eventually need to be replaced. Without proper maintenance, furnaces may last for as few as ten years. Your furnace might completely break down, it may just develop enough problems that attempting to repair it is unwise.
At First Call Heating & Cooling, our heating contractors can work with you to determine whether repairs or a furnace replacement would be most beneficial for you. When your furnace does need to be replaced, we'll be able to handle every aspect of the job.
Our Clarksville Furnace Replacement Experts
Our professional heating services team in Clarksville, TN will be able to handle the replacement of nay type of furnace. No matter what the job demands, we'll be able to ensure that you receive high quality workmanship and excellent customer service. We'll do whatever it takes to guarantee that you're totally satisfied with the work that we perform.
Our technicians are all licensed, trained, and experienced, so when you hire us, you'll always know that you're working with a professional who you can trust. From maintenance and repairs to furnace replacements and installations in the Clarksville area, we'll be able to take on any services you need for your furnace.
When Should You Have Your Furnace Replaced?
If your furnace needs to replaced, it's very helpful to know ahead of time, so it's important to watch for signs that could mean the system is going to break down. If the furnace completely breaks down unexpectedly, the replacement can be a financial burden, and you may be left without heat in your home for an extended period of time.
Here are a few of the signs you may notice if it's time for your furnace to be replaced:
- Rust, soot, or moisture collect or develop around your furnace.
- Leaks of any kind are present.
- Your heating costs suddenly spike.
- Buzzing, clicking, or humming sounds come from the furance.
None of these problems definitely mean that your furnace will need to be replaced. However, if you do notice these signs, you should contact a professionals as soon as possible to have the unit inspected.
If you need a furnace replacement in Clarksville, TN or nearby, please call the heating contractors at First Call Heating & Cooling at 931-683-2255 or complete our online request form.
- How to Keep Your Air Conditioner Efficient - No matter what type of AC unit you have in your home, you can take steps to make sure it’s running at peak conditions. You may need some professional air conditioning maintenance or repair services, which the professional air conditioning contractors at First Call Heating & Cooling can provide, but here are some ways to make sure you have an efficient air conditioner … Read More
- Benefits of Whole-House Air Cleaners - Today's homes are built to be as energy efficient as possible, so they're very tightly sealed at every crack. This prevents air from entering or exiting your home, which helps you keep you heating and air conditioning costs as low as possible. However, this also means that air doesn't naturally filter in and out the home, and that can allow pollutants and contaminants to get trapped in your home. Over that time, that can decrease your home's indoor air quality and make your home less healthy … Read More